This article will explains, how to set up your Google site Tags also called Remarketing in new Google Adwords Interface.
- Sign in to AdWords
- After sign in, click Read more icon as highlighted in the below screen.
- Now, select Audience manager, as highlighted in above screen.
- Now click on “Audience Source”
- Click on Set up Tag option, as you see in above screen.
- After clicking, you will two options:
- Collect standard data available from this data source: This will collect website visit data only.
- Collect specific attributes or parameters to personalize ads: In this option, you have option to show your ads based on their activity on your site or app.
- After the selection of 1st option, you will see this option and here you will the Google site Tag (Remarketing Code). Add this code on all website pages before </head> section.
- But if select 2nd option, you will see more option to select:
- They have more parameters, if you select one or multiple selection. You can select the parameters and click on Save & Continue.
- Now you will also get the Google Site Tags or also called Remarketing code. Add this code on all website pages before </head> section.